Saturday, March 9, 2013

We Are Back!

It has been a long time since Dancer and I have posted!

We have had an exciting few years. Last Christmas Dancer was kicked in the central tarsal. He ended up with two fractures and a chip. He had months of recovery and is now well again.

Luckily I had decided to learn Parelli. The ground work, with lots of play, kept us sane.

Well for the last few weeks I have been working on teaching Dancer to lay down.  It is very exciting. He now lays down within a minute of being asked. However, he still wants to roll.  We are working on this and I managed to keep him from rolling or getting up for half a minute by petting his face.  I'll try it again on Monday!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy to see you back to posting updates. I'll be following along for sure.

Jessica